Sweet dreams at 2236 meters
A special treat to savour and to share
After a day out and about in the Dolomites, there is nothing better than a delicious dinner and a healthy rest.
The rooms are all different in terms of layout and décor, with furnishings and floors made of wood. Each room has a panoramic balcony overlooking the Dolomites. We also have WIFI.
All 7 rooms have private bathrooms equipped with shower, WC, hairdryer, and courtesy kit.
Silence is guaranteed, as is an unforgettable sunset.
At dawn, to start the day at the right pace, let yourself be tempted by our rich breakfast with fragrant cakes and freshly sliced cured meats.
Treat yourself to sweet dreams in the heart of the Dolomites, or make it an unforgettable gift for someone special.
Hotel Passo Giau has 7 double / twin rooms with private bathrooms.
- Bed & Breakfast € 84,00 per person per day
- Prices do not include drinks and dinner.
- Prices do not include the tourist tax of € 1,00 per person per day
- Garage for motorbikes and bicycles is included in the price
- We are sorry but dogs are not permitted
In winter, transport to the nearby slopes of 5 Torri that connect to Val Badia and Cortina d'Ampezzo, is guaranteed.
- Shuttle service to Cortina and Civetta on request.
- Please note that winter tyres and/or snow-chains are mandatory in winter
The room reservation is confirmed upon payment of the deposit.
In case of cancellation the deposit is not refunded.